• The rigid machine structure is an optimized big span equilateral triangle design.
Provided with 8-16 adjustment leveling bolts (varied with models) for sufficient support
points and ensuring machine stability for heavy loads.
• Axes travels are transmitted by high precision ball screws to achieve excellent dynamical performance.
The Y-axis has 4 box ways as for better support.
• The rigid base with uniform load distribution and massive construction creates a stable heavy
• Box ways on 3 axes are hardened and precision ground.
All sliding way surfaces are coated with TURCITE-B and precision hard scraped.
An automatic volume type lubrication system is applied to increase slide ways accuracy and longevity.
• Z-axis equipped with a counter weight balance, providing smooth motions for headstock rapid traverse
and micro feed. • 3 axis ball screws are directly driven by servo motors.
• Fully Enclosed Guide Way well protected slide ways prevent coolant and chip chips from entering.
This feature provides safely guard for slide ways and extends the machine life.
• Uniform lubrication points on slide ways. The machine employs a volume type lubricator for consistent
oil flow to each point, assuring a uniform lubrication effect each slide lubrication point.
• Class C3 ball screws on 3 axes are pretension to eliminate backlash and thermal elongation that provides
outstanding positioning and repeatability accuracy.
As described on the right. Triple slit and
Easily clamps to workbenches and tables of up to
Robust bench drills and upright drilling machines
For more information don't hesitate to contact us.