• The rigid machine structure is an optimized big span equilateral triangle design.
Provided with 8-16 adjustment leveling bolts (varied with models) for sufficient support
points and ensuring machine stability for heavy loads.
• Axes travels are transmitted by high precision ball screws to achieve excellent dynamical performance.
The Y-axis has 4 box ways as for better support.
• The rigid base with uniform load distribution and massive construction creates a stable heavy
• Box ways on 3 axes are hardened and precision ground.
All sliding way surfaces are coated with TURCITE-B and precision hard scraped.
An automatic volume type lubrication system is applied to increase slide ways accuracy and longevity.
• Z-axis equipped with a counter weight balance, providing smooth motions for headstock rapid traverse
and micro feed. • 3 axis ball screws are directly driven by servo motors.
• Fully Enclosed Guide Way well protected slide ways prevent coolant and chip chips from entering.
This feature provides safely guard for slide ways and extends the machine life.
• Uniform lubrication points on slide ways. The machine employs a volume type lubricator for consistent
oil flow to each point, assuring a uniform lubrication effect each slide lubrication point.
• Class C3 ball screws on 3 axes are pretension to eliminate backlash and thermal elongation that provides
outstanding positioning and repeatability accuracy.
OPTIgrind GU 15B/ GU 18B / GU 20B / GU 25B
OPTIturn TU 2004V
VT-Series Vertical CNC Lathes
For more information don't hesitate to contact us.